Are you a fan of zombie? If yes then you must get crazy for Zombie Invasion Live Wallpaper, if I am not wrong! Zombie wallpaper is eerie, but you will enjoy it when it set on your desktop as a wallpaper and as a live wallpaper!
Many people searching different sites and ways to download People are already searching for different ways to download zombie wallpaper live for desktop, but they can’t find the proper one on the internet. If you are also one of them, then do not get worried more because we are here to help you. What you have to do is go through this article carefully and follow the steps given in this article and at the end you will get your zombie invasion wallpaper live for free.
The latest version of live wallpaper will efficiently work on your desktop with 32- bit or 64- bit (32x/64x) operating system of Windows. From your side, you have first to download the live invasion wallpaper and then download wallpaper engine software. This software will help you to apply live wallpaper on your pc desktop.
Also download: Clash of lights APK
DOWNLOAD THE ANIMATED WALLPAPER OF ZOMBIE INVASION
Applying live wallpapers of zombie can be more than fun. How do you fell when you start your pc and find that zombies are trying the attack and to broke your screen to kill you? Fascinating and horrible at the same time, isn’t it?
Now set up this type of scary wallpapers on pc within a few minutes and surprise your friends and family members. As I said, you need a video file that turns into live zombie wallpaper and a wallpaper engine that will load your video file on your screen. Don’t worry you don’t have to go anywhere for these two as we will provide you with a link to download both things in this article only.
Note that allow wallpaper Engine for auto-startup so whenever you start or restart or reboot your pc or laptop, it will automatically start playing.
So let’s take a look at the next topics and learn how to apply zombie animated wallpaper on your PC’s desktop:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE ANIMATED ZOMBIE INVASION WALLPAPER?
Go to the link given below to download the wallpaper engine and zombie invasion.
RAR file of wallpaper engine:
Note: to access it use password: ctrlv
To download zombie invasion in MP4 format, go to the link given below:
|Wallpaper name||Type||Format||Size||Link to download|
In case if the program cannot start on your pc, then there is something missing in your pc. So you need d3dx9_43.dll to run the program, and you will find it form the link given below:
HOW TO INSTALL ZOMBIE INVASION WALLPAPER: STEP BY STEP GUIDE?
To install live wallpaper is easy but if you make some mistake, then it makes harder to install. So follow each step carefully after reading it thoroughly
- Download the wallpaper engine from the above-given link and use the password “ctrlv“.
- Now you have downloaded the RAR file, so you have to extract the files from the folder for that download and install WinRAR on your windows pc or laptop. Even you can download the wallpaper engine directly.
- After installation of WinRAR, extract the file.
- Now select the file wallpaper32.exe or wallpaper64.exe as per your windows operating system, after extraction.
- If your windows system is 32Bit OS, then select wallpaper32.exe and If your windows system is 64Bit OS then select wallpaper64.exe.
- Next, on system tray icon right-click and select the option of wallpaper change.
- Click on the file which is located at the bottom of the screen and find the file which you want to set as wallpaper.
- Select the Zombie invasion1/2/3 video which you download from the above link and all done!
It is all about zombie invasion live wallpaper. We hope after reading this article, you may not find any issue while downloading or installing. If in case if you stuck somewhere in between then, you can take help from us without any hesitation. For that, you can leave your doubts, questions, and queries in the comment section given below. Our experts will surely reply as soon as possible. Do not forget to leave your suggestions and reviews as we love to hear from you, too. Thank you!